Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Go Cubs!

So yesterday I got a pleasant surprise! Linda called me and asked if I'd like to go to a Cubs game with her! Of course... I said yes! Linda came by and we took the Metra downtown. From there we took the El and then arrived at Wrigley Field! We had a blast! We came prepared for the cold but it wasn't all that cold, so that was nice. Then, Misty May led us in the 7th inning stretch! Too cool! In the end, the Cubs won! It was a great evening!


I had a nice talk with Dan's mom, Carol, not too long ago. She called to give me some info on a sermon that she heard online and then we got to talking about her and Dan's decision about whether or not they'll be moving to California. We talked for a while and she seemed to really appreciate the love and support that everyone is giving her and husband. Please, continue to pray for them. They keep going back and forth... and this is a big decision!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so jealous! At least we have the MLB package so I can watch the Cubs on TV out here in Denver.