Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feeling Better

Today I my skin is feeling less irritated. Praise God! I have been so uncomfortable these past couple of days, but at least the stuff that I've been using to treat my skin seems to be helping.

In other good news, the church finally has a working laser printer! I just finished the bulletin for this Sunday. It has been a long time since I've gotten it done this fast! Now I can get back to work on other projects! Not having a fast working printer has really slowed me down... as well as everyone else in the office.

I'm kinda nervous for my weigh in on Saturday. Because of my skin irritation I haven't been able to really work out. Every time I would start to really sweat my skin would get much worse. So I've been trying to eat a little lighter and do some light exercise. Oh well, we'll see.

No comments: