Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Food, Good Times

So this past weekend was great! Friday I went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory with Dan, Myk, and some of their friends from Lewis. Oh man... it was hard to stick to my diet, but I made it (barely). I got my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake to go... my splurge day is Saturday, so I enjoyed it then! Saturday was a beautiful day! Dan and I played catch, went for a long walk, played with a volleyball, ate in, and watched The Mist. Sunday Dan and I ran the AV at church and then went over to Michele and Jeremy's for lunch. Carrie and Linda joined in the fun as well. Over all, it was a fabulous weekend!

Yesterday my mom and I met with Patty and Melanie to discuss the Something from Jessie Spaghetti Dinner - Friday, June 6th mark your calendar! After that I hit the gym with Nora. Whew! It was a great work out! We're planning to go a couple more times this week! Woohoo! I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by June 1st (if not sooner). If I continue on the path that I'm on I think I can make it happen. My clothes are already starting to fit better!

No comments: