Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bringing Out My Inner Writer

Well, I have decided to write a book... or perhaps more then one. I got the idea designing a photo book at blurb.com. At this web site you download software and design just about any type of book that you want. I've always wanted to write a book... I have a secret hobby writing short, as well as, long stories. I don't intend to publish any of my books in massive quantities, but I thought it would just be fun. We'll see. I've got several ideas for books... but I'll tackle them one at a time, as I feel led.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I was tired but I couldn't seem to turn off my brain. Finally, I think I fell asleep listening to Friends Season 2 on DVD sometime after 3 a.m. Then, I kept waking up... almost every hour (even after I had turned off the TV). I dunno what my deal was. Sometimes I just have those restless nights... we all do.

Ugh, I think that I'm getting sick. My throat is itchy... I sense a possible cold. This morning before I left for work I made myself some Mixed Berry Green Tea and took my daily vitamins, so maybe that'll help. I rarely get sick and I'm thinking that I can stop this before it gets any worse.

No comments: