Monday, April 21, 2008

"Caifornia... here we come!"

Ok, think of the song "California" by Phantom Planet (a.k.a. The OC theme song) while I share the news that Dan's parents have decided to move to California! Thank you to everyone who prayed for them! They'll be moving out there next month. There is also a very good chance that they'll be relocated to Chicago in about 2 years... so that would be amazing! That's what they really want. We'll be praying that it does.

So I worked out a lot last week and really didn't lose any weight... however, I must also report that my clothes are starting to fit better, so that's a plus! It's just a bummer to work hard all week and see very little results on the scale. Oh well, I've hit a wall, but this week I should make up for it. Every contestant on Biggest Loser would hit a wall from time to time, but the following week they would always lose a lot more weight. I'm not too worried. I'll be hitting the gym again today (possibly twice, we'll see).

Not much happened over the weekend. Dan had a project to work on so he didn't come over until late afternoon on Saturday. Sunday's weather was amazing!! So we took advantage of it and played some tennis and went for a nice walk. Not much else happened, but it was still a nice weekend.

No comments: