Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Day, Sunshine

Today is a bright and beautiful day! I went for a nice bike ride this afternoon. It is a nice time for me to clear my head and organize my thoughts. Today I thought about one thing: Jessie. Well, I thought about the dinner and about the book I have started... both in memory of Jessie. Although, at times my mind would drift and all I'd be thinking about were the trees, flowers, and wild animals along my bike trail.

This weekend we have the Mother-Daughter luncheon at church. My mom and I are planning on attending. I haven't gone to one of these luncheons in a long time. I wonder if they're still the same. On Sunday my friend Kaylin is getting married! Dan and I are attending, along with our friend, Sarah. I haven't gone to as many weddings as I did last year, but as always I try to attend as many as possible to support my beloved friends!

Dan is at work right now. He'll be by after he hits the gym. This evening we're going to the mall to do some needed shopping. I plan on stopping by the Apple store so I can ask some final questions before I purchase my new computer.

I am excited to see some positive responses from my Facebook Something from Jessie Event. Facebook users, be sure to check it out and invite your friends! This event is open to the public and we would love to have you join us!

No comments: