Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All Packed

Once I got home from work yesterday, I went straight to check on Dan - he was sent home sick. I found him sleeping peacefully in our bed. He woke up when I opened the door and I offered to make him some soup. Soup sounded good to his stuffy nose and sore throat, so I heated up some chunky chicken noodle soup and brought it to him in bed.

After making Dan's soup I got right to work packing up the remaining items in our apartment. Dan joined me once he was done with his dinner. We packed for over four hours and it was towards the end that I realized that I didn't have any dinner and I had packed up the majority of our food! Oops! I ended up snacking on some kettle corn and made a hot dog for Dan and myself.

We have two piles of boxes/bags. One smaller pile needs to be moved first (Friday) and the much larger pile will be moved later (Saturday) - when we have a fabulous crew of helpers.

We also have boxed items in our master bedroom closets, so there are more Saturday boxes than are pictured above. Still, you get the idea.

I still can't believe tomorrow is the BIG day! Tomorrow we officially close on our house and become home owners! How on earth am I going to sleep tonight?

No comments: