Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Upcoming Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

Sometime within the next couple of months I am going to go bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister-in-law, Mandy. That means I am on a time crunch to drop a few pounds/inches so I can look fabulous in this amazing dress...

Mandy gave us bridesmaids 14 dress styles and 2 colors to chose from. My favorite color, between the two, is called amethyst. Depending on your computer monitor, you may not see it for what it really is - dark purple. Not black.

So put the two together and that it the dress that I am shooting for. I am so excited! I have been wanting a dress this style for some time. Even Dan said, "Hey, that dress looks like something you've been trying to find, isn't it?" For someone who doesn't have the best memory, I was certainly impressed when he said that.

No comments: