Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kind of Interesting...

I was reading some various articles online when I saw this article about celebrities who have visited Disney. Apparently there was a Comedy Central celebrity at Disneyland/California Adventure the same day Dan and I were there for my golden birthday. I noticed the date under the photo of Stephen Colbert with Goofy, but had to Google the actor's name to find out who he is. Stephen Colbert is on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report. I don't have cable, so I guess I have an excuse for not knowing who he is. Anyway, it's still cool that someone who is well-know (by others) was there the same day as Dan and I were. Honestly, I think that I would've been disappointed if I there was someone there I actually knew and didn't ever run into him/her. Ha ha!

Stephen Colbert poses with Goofy outside the Soarin Over California attraction at Disney California Adventure park in on August 28, 2010 in Anaheim, California. (Photo by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney via Getty Images)

Stephen Colbert, wife Evelyn Colbert and sons Peter Colbert and John Colbert pose with Goofy outside the Soarin Over California attraction at Disney California Adventure park in on August 28, 2010 in Anaheim, California. (Photo by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney via Getty Images)

No comments: